Dolphin Viewing Day Cruise to Tangalooma Island Resort on Moreton Island
Departing from Brisbane, the Dolphin Viewing Day Cruise takes you across the bay to Moreton Island, where you can spend the day exploring Tangalooma Island Resort, with your choice of land or water based touring activity. Experience the thrill of sand tobogganing down the dunes, spot local marine life on the Marine Discovery Cruise or snorkel the famous Wrecks.
You won’t want to miss the chance to see our family of wild dolphins as they grace the shores of Tangalooma Island Resort for their nightly feed. Since 1992, the family of wild dolphins have stolen the show at Tangalooma, and from the vantage point of the jetty you can stick around a little longer to witness the arrival of our wild dolphins up close and in their natural habitat. With presentations from our resident marine experts, what better way to cap off a jam packed day of island exploring than by introducing your family...to ours!
per adult from
What's included :
- Return boat transfers from Holt St Wharf, Brisbane.
- Day pass access to Tangalooma Island Resort.
- Full use of resort facilities including pools, restaurants and bars.
- 1 standard beverage on the boat transfer (tea, coffee, soft drink or water)
- Lunch voucher ($20 per adult, $15 per child)
- Choice of Desert Safari Tour with sand tobogganing, Marine Discovery Cruise or Snorkel Tour.
- Eco Ranger experiences.
- "Discover the World of Dolphins" presentation at the Eco Centre.
- Access to the dolphin viewing jetty for the Dolphin Viewing Experience.
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tangalooma Island Resort, Tangalooma, Moreton Island QLD 4025, Australia
Day pass to Tangalooma Island Resort is included.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Moreton Island, Queensland 4025 Australia
Guests visit Tangalooma Island Resort on Moreton Island.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :220 Holt St, Pinkenba QLD 4008, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive at Holt St Wharf 45 minutes prior to departure time.
- Minimum age to participate in the Snorkel activity is 6 years.
- Eco Ranger experiences are subject to change and subject to animal attendance.
- No refund if bookings cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel, or in the case of a no-show.
- Tour departs Tangalooma Island Resort at approximately 7.00pm in Winter, 7.30pm in Spring and Autumn, and 8.00pm in Summer and returns back to Holt St Wharf approximately 75 minutes later.
- Some Tangalooma activities and tours are physically demanding and may pose a health or safety risk. For your safety you must disclose if you are suffering from any injury, medical conditions (such as pregnancy, epilepsy or cardiovascular conditions), disability, disease or illness which may be aggravated by participation in or may interfere with your ability to safely participate in these products. If you are unsure or have any further questions please check before booking.
- Power Supply: Any guest that requires uninterrupted continuous power supply for life support equipment, is required to provide a minimum of 96 hours advanced notification of this requirement to Tangalooma directly prior to check-in.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Organised by Tangalooma Pty Ltd