Double Plantation Tour. Oak Alley, Laura, or The Whitney Plantation
This is a half day tour of the old river road plantation homes. You will have a chance to see where they film movies like Django Unchained, Queen Sugar, 12 years a slave, Forrest Gump with Tom Hanks, Interview with a vampire with Brad Pitt. Also your Driver/Guide will enlighten you on a host of other attractions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Laura: Louisiana's Creole Heritage Site
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laura: Louisiana's Creole Heritage Site, 2247 Highway 18, Vacherie, LA 70090-5409
The drive out to Oak Alley Plantation is about 70 minutes.Once arriving at Plantation #1 between 9:45 AM and 10:00 AM your tour will begin. You will have approximately 2 hours at each plantation. Will then take a short 15 min drive down to plantation #2 where you will also have approximately 2 hours. All tours provide on site Tour Guides. There will be also time for self guided tours of the grounds. You Will also stop at a local cafe for a quick before heading back to New Orleans. or as a courtesy will we will drop you of at a Restaurant of your choice that is within reason of your original pickup location.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
WE PICK UP ANYWHERE IN NEW ORLEANS. LEAVE NAME OF HOTEL BEFORE YOU CHECK OUT
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.