Douro Valley Tour: Wine Tasting, Lunch & River Cruise
Small groups, will give you a better and more personalized experience.
The tour begins with a visit to a port wine producer: Quinta da Roêda. There will be a personalized guided tour on the vineyards where the process of making the port wine will be explained. The wine tasting will be accompanied by a careful selection of Portuguese cheeses.
After tasting, we will embark 1 hour boat ride in a typical wooden boat (Rabelos). This soothing ride is the best time to contemplate the landscape and nature of the Douro Valley.
Lunch is served in a beautiful farm overlooking to the vineyards where there are several food options: fish, meat or vegetarian. Everything are included in the price.
The second winery is a small table wine producer, It will be an interesting opportunity to have more contact with the locals. The visit ends with an olive oil tasting.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel or apartment pickup and drop-off
- Visit to 2 wine estates (Guided visits & Tasting included)
- Wine and Olive Oil Tasting
- Lunch of typical Portuguese food
- 1-Hour boat ride
- Small Group Tour (máx 8 persons)
- Selection of Portugese Cheeses
- Local Guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Our journey begins in the city of Porto where we will be transported in a van to the wine region of the Douro Valley, the journey is about 1h30 minutes.
Once there, we will visit Quinta da Roêda, one of the largest and most prestigious port wine wineries, belonging to the Croft port wine brand. A visit to the vineyards and tastings will be included.
After that, we will take a 1 hour boat trip in the village of Pinhão in a typical wooden boat.
Lunch is served in a beautiful farm overlooking the vineyards, and the client can choose between different food options (meat, fish or vegetarian).
Before returning to Porto, time for a visit to a local village and a small wine cellar that produces table wines, olive oil and honey. All tastings are included.
The return to Porto will be done in the same way with an estimated arrival time at 6 pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please refer your hotel or airbnb address where you are staying in Porto. Pickups are available inside of Porto city area.The pick up are made between 8h and 8h30. The costumer will receive the exact pick-up time the day before by: email, text or whatsapp.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.