Down south (Galle) One Day Tour.
# - Over 13 years of experience in the tourism industry.
# - Excellent knowledge of Colombo and Sri Lanka.
# - Team of experts in the travel industry.
# - Professional and personal approach.
# - Customized private tours.
# - Full responsibility on safe journey.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galle Fort, Church Street, Galle 80000 Sri Lanka
The capital of the southern province is a city with a colourful history. UNESCO declared World Heritage Site the magnificent Dutch fort is the most popular attraction of the town. 300 year old Dutch atmosphere is still very much alive around the fort and amidst its many historical buildings not invaded by the skyscrapers.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Colombo, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
Any place of Guest request. Airports
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.