Down South Tour of Trinidad
Visit the most accessible "Pitch Lake" which is used for manufacturing and road paving all over the world. Bathe in the reputed medicinal pools which, according to the villagers, has healing properties for joint pain and skin conditions. Along with the Pitch Lake, you would also visit iconic stops such as the Temple in the Sea, Hanuman Murti, and San Fernando Hill.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Port of Spain pick-up and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - La Brea Pitch Lake
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Brea Pitch Lake, La Brea Village Trinidad
This natural reservoir of pitch is known to be the most accessible of its kind in the world. It is also renowned for its medicinal pools which are said to have healing properties.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: San Fernando Hill, Circular Courts Rd, San Fernando Trinidad
This stop gives you a panoramic view of San Fernando and its environs along with the Gulf of Paria. On a clear day, you can even see as far as Venezuela.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple in the Sea at Waterloo, Waterloo Rd Trinidad
This is the modern version of the original Hindu Temple that was rebuilt after its creator.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Dattatreya Temple and Hanuman Statue, Datta Dr. At Orangefield Rd, Port of Spain Trinidad
Here you will get an up close view of the tallest Hanuman Murti outside of India.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from anywhere in Port of Spain but please contact us to verify. For pick-ups outside of Port of Spain, please contact us as additional fees will apply. Piarco International Airport is not in Port of Spain.Airports
- Piarco Airport, Port of Spain Trinidad
- Port of Spain Cruise Ship Complex
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Kindly keep in mind that this tour involves a visit to a religious site where there is a dress code which all guests need to respect
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.