Downtown Cairo Half-Day Tour with Egyptian Dinner
This incredible 4-hour downtown Cairo half-day walking tour showcases the best of this fine city. Take to the streets with your friendly guide in the late afternoon and make your way to Zamalek Island, where you’ll see where old meets new in this remarkable metropolis. Wander through Liberation Square (Midan Tahrir) and wonder at the newly painted graffiti as you take in street theater amid iconic 19th-century architecture. Your guide will point out all of the highlights and lend context to the sites you’ll see along the way. End your tour with a flavorful and authentic Egyptian dinner at a local restaurant.
per adult from
What's included :
- - All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- - Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- - Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide.
- - Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- - local food dinner
- - local drink
What's excluded :
- - Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- - Tipping.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Katameya downtown mall, 90 5th District Road, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Sun Pyramids Tours guide will pick you up from your hotel in cairo for this downtown Cairo half-day tour with Egyptian dinner in the center of the city and drive you to Zemalek Island, where you’ll spend the late afternoon exploring the best of this scenic city. Journey into the historical backstreets and bustling boulevards as you follow your guide on this informative walking tour. Wander through the Attabah district and stroll past the Old Operate Square as you listen to your guide share insider info on Cairo. Cross the Nile River, where scenic views lead to the site of the 2011 Egyptian Revolution in Liberation Square (Midan Tahrir). Stationed among 19 and 20th century buildings, this historical site proved the birthplace of freedom in recent times. Your guide will point out local graffiti and explain its significance. Take in street theater as you wander through this popular spot for locals and foreigners to gather. At the end of your tour, make your way to a local Egyptian restaurant, where you’ll enjoy traditional dishes like koshari (rice, lentils, chili sauce and onions) or falafel. Your friendly guide will return you with a full belly to your original starting point where you’ll depart with a deeper understanding of the culture, history and city sites that make Cairo a destination for travelers.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel in Cairo or Giza
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.