Downtown to Balboa Park Tour
Join us for a unique, private adventure in and around downtown San Diego with a guided tour in a motorcycle sidecar! Learn about the past & present of “America’s Finest City”, the birthplace of California, cruising in style! It's safe, it's fun, & it's an unforgettable experience of a lifetime!
With Pegasus Sidecar Tours, your private driver & guide will take you on a tour around the beautiful San Diego area in our top-of-the-line 3-passenger sidecar rigs. This means 2 passengers can sit in the sidecar, and a third behind your personal driver and guide. Our helmets are equipped with industry leading SENA communication system offering 4-person HD audio connectivity, so you can talk directly with one another & with the guide during the entire tour.
Pets are also allowed to ride along, for what is life without our furry friends!
There is even a convertible top that can enclose the sidecar in case (by some rare chance in San Diego) it rains. Tours are highly customizable. Lets ride!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Helmets equipped with HD Audio Bluetooth are provided, as are bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Waterfront Park, 1600 Pacific Hwy, San Diego, CA 92101-2429
Get to know "America's Finest City" with a ride through the vibrant and historic downtown San Diego.
Experience the historic Gas Lamp district and Little Italy neighborhoods. Learn about the tumultuous origins of America’s Finest City passing by the historic Old Town - the birthplace of California.
Pass By: Maritime Museum of San Diego, 1492 N Harbor Dr Discovery Pier, San Diego, CA 92101-3309
The tour includes stops at the Waterfront Park, Dead Man’s Point, Maritime Museum & Midway Museum along Embarcadero.
Pass By: USS Midway Museum, 910 N Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101-5811
We ride by USS Midway and Unconditional Surrender Statue.
Pass By: ARTS DISTRICT Liberty Station, 2640 Historic Decatur Rd, San Diego, CA 92106-6027
The tour then continues along N. Harbor Drive where you will get a great view of downtown San Diego across the bay. We also ride through Liberty Station.
Pass By: Balboa Park, 1549 El Prado, San Diego, CA 92101-1660
We also ride through Balboa Park, home to many museums, gardens, and the world famous San Diego Zoo. You can choose to end the tour here, at Midway or anywhere in downtown or along the route. If you have more time we can cross over to Coronado via the gorgeous Coronado Bridge, explore its fancy streets, and see beautiful San Diego from across the bay (additional option). This route can also be reversed depending on your preference.
With all the mesmerizing lights and sounds of a bustling city, this tour is excellent at night as well.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are happy to pick up and drop off anywhere within a 5 mile radius around downtown San Diego. Please reach out to us to see how we can be of service should you be further out. Airports
- San Diego Intl Airport, 3225 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101
- Port of San Diego, 3165 Pacific Hwy, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Departure Time :8/10/2020 - 1/12/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.