Join us for a 1,5-hours drawing masterclass to learn this valuable skill in an inspiring fine art studio, surrounded by incredible works of art.
This masterclass is suitable for any level of proficiency so we welcome both complete beginners and skilful artists.
Let us instruct you in a welcoming and friendly surrounding with customised approach according to your level of knowledge :)
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All material for drawing
What's excluded :
Let us instruct you in a welcoming and friendly surrounding with customised approach according to your level of knowledge.
You can choose from following drawing approaches:
- Drawing with Vienna flair
- Classical drawing (foundation or advanced level depending of your drawing skill level)
- Observational still life drawing
Drawing with Vienna Flair
Create your own vision of unique Viennese artefacts and experience our magnificent city in a whole different way.
Beginning with the construct drawing stage through to the final rendering, all stages of classical line drawing process will be discussed and practiced.
The emphasis is on teaching about form, proportion and tonal rendering by copying specially prepared plate. Students will have opportunity to copy the plate of their choice.
Observational Still Life Drawing
Still life drawing is an effective way to explore fundamentals of drawing and learn about proportion, relative proportion, composition, relationships of objects, focus and edges.
Students will have opportunity to draw from live set up.
Departure Point :Aegidigasse 3, 1060 Wien, Austria
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.