Dream Chaser The Fun Catamaran in Tamarindo (All inclusive)
The Dream Chaser Catamaran is all about quality, service and going above and beyond. You'll notice the difference immediately, our boat is a brand new 2019 Catamaran Designed to be a FUN and comfortable day Cruiser. Most Catamaran tours make you sit on the floor and in the sun. On the Dream Chaser you'll find plenty of comfortable leather seating throughout and plenty of shade to protect yourself from heat exhaustion or sun burn. Our food is buffet style with plenty of options from Seafood, Chicken, Meats, Sausages, Vegetables, Fruit and delicious desserts and appetizers. Our onboard tiki bar is fully stocked with soft drinks, water, beer, wine, Tequilas, Vodka, Rums, Whisky and ready to serve up your favorite drinks. Our boat undergoes rigorous daily inspections, maintenance and our crew is made up of seasoned sailers and deck hands. Come for the Fun, Better Sound, Quality Service & Amazing Food & Drinks.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet Style, Proteins (Fish, Shrimp, Chicken or Beef) Pasta Salad, Green Salad, Vegetables and Fruit.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Comfortable Leather Seating
- Spacious Shaded Area
- 2 Paddle boards (first come first served)
- Premium Sound
What's excluded :
We anchor out at Playa Minas/Playa Huevo, or Bahía de Los Piratas, on a typical afternoon catamaran tour. These beaches are known for their turquoise waters & white sand (made up of tiny crushed shells). Here you have the option to go swimming, float, dive / jump off the top of our catamaran or enjoy the music onboard. Lunch is served buffet style and includes unlimited drinks, beer, wine and specialty alcoholic beverages.
Departure Point :Dream Chaser boat pickup, El Chiringuito Rest, Calle Cruz, Provincia de Guanacaste, Tamarindo, 50309, Costa Rica
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.