Dresden Live-Guided Self-Drive Trabi Safari City XXL Tour 2h15min
Just take the time and let us show you Dresden from some other points of view. Apart from all the famous sights in the old town of Dresden you will experience "your blue wonder" in the truest sense of the word, discover the oldest areas of Dresden and Loschwitz and Weißer Hirsch, the castles on the Elbe but also the founding period district Äußere Neustadt.
Squeeze yourself behind the wheel of a Trabant of your choice and putter around the Saxon capital. Get your very own souvenir Trabant driver's license at the end of your tour!
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Self-drive tour in original Trabant vehicle (no automatic gearbox!)
- Live guide in front car
- All-in-price incl. liability- and comprehensive insurance with co-payment 650 € in case of accident
- Parking without fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Child seat for babies
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trabi World, Meschwitzstraße 13, 01099 Dresden, Germany
Welcome and technical briefing
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Albertplatz, 01097 Dresden, Saxony Germany
Famous Neustadt quarter with its restaurants, cafés, boutiques, art and culture
Pass By: Yenidze - 1001 Maerchen, Weisseritzstr. 3, 01067 Dresden, Saxony Germany
Former tobacco and cigarette factory in oriental style.
Pass By: The Dresden Zwinger, Theaterplatz 1 Ostra-Allee, 01067 Dresden, Saxony Germany
Famous building that includes galleries (Alte Meister, Porzellansammlung etc.)
Pass By: Dresden Christmas Market, Altnarkt, 01067 Dresden, Saxony Germany
Oldest Christmas Market in Germany
Pass By: Deutsches Hygiene-Museum, Lingnerplatz 1, 01069 Dresden, Saxony Germany
Established in 1912 for the "1st international exhibition of hygiene"
Stop At: Blasewitz, Dresden, Germany
Former fishing village. Nowadays famous for its magnificent mansions and its gardens and the Elbe Meadows.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Loschwitzer Brucke, Schillerplatz, 01326 Dresden, Saxony Germany
Famous "Blue Wonder Bridge" without pillars
Stop At: Lingnerschloss, Bautzner Str. 132, 01099 Dresden, Germany
One of the 3 Elbe castles with amazing view from the hills.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Museum of Military History, Olbrichtplatz 2, 01099 Dresden, Saxony Germany
One of the biggest European museums of Military History.
Departure Point :Trabi World, Meschwitzstraße 13, 01099 Dresden, Germany
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Evidence of driver's license for non-automatic cars necessary is required from all drivers
- Max. 330 kg per Trabant vehicle; max. 4 persons per Trabant
- Children up to 17 years accompanied by at least one adult are free of charge; if necessary, child seat needs to be brought by you
- In case of an accident, the operator will require a co-payment of EUR 650
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.