Drive it yourself electric Tulip and Flower Fields GPS audio tour
Experience the enchanting and iconic tulip fields off the beaten track and up close! Enjoy a drive it yourself and eco-friendly trip through the famous Flower Bulb region with the Tulip Tour of Renzy. Take in the colors and the smells, and stop as often as you want for a selfie among the tulip and flower fields. You drive, in the tough, open-cab Twizy, a twenty-kilometre rout among the colourful tulip and flower fields and to an authentic tulip farm. The onboard audio guide tells you all the ins and outs about the area and shares cool tulip facts. Cruise on country roads through the flowering tulips and park your Twizy beside the road to admire the sea of flowers up close. Driving a Renault Twizy is super easy and fun: on the road you attract a lot of attention! The Twizy is 100% electric and gentle on your ears.
Renzy's tip: Experience the sunset and tulip fields all by yourself and no crowds when you book an evening tour from 7pm – 9pm. (sunset around 8.30pm).
per adult from
What's included :
- A fully charged electric Renault Twizy suitable for 2 people.
- GPS navigation in English and German with a 22 km fixed route through the Flower Bulb Region
- A fixed route along the tulip and flower fields and to a flower bulb nursery
- Audio guide in English, German and Dutch with all ins and outs about the area and cool tulip facts
- Including enough time to stop and admire & photograph the flowers up close
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - De Tulperij
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Renzy, Meer en Duin 36 a, 2163 HC Lisse, Netherlands
Start point of the drive it yourself electric tulip and flower fields GPS audio tours
Stop At: De Tulperij, Oude Herenweg 16B, 2215 RZ Voorhout The Netherlands
Stop at the Tulperij, a bulb farm nursery where you can enjoy the tulip fields and buy a refreshment or souvenir
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Keukenhof, Stationsweg 166A, 2161 AM Lisse The Netherlands
Our GPS audio tour will show you the Tulp and Flower fields which our located in the Flower Bulb Region outside Flowerpark Keukenhof. Our tour does not go to the Keukenhof itself.
Pass By: The Flower Bulb Region, Stationsweg 166A, 2161 AM Lisse The Netherlands
Experience the famous flowerbulb region at your own pace and off the beaten track, 100% eco-friendly!
Pass By: Keukenhof Castle, Keukenhof 1, 2161 AN Lisse The Netherlands
Experience the famous flower bulb region at your own pace and off the beaten track.
Pass By: FAM Flower Farm, Heereweg 361, 2161 CB Lisse, Netherlands
Ride along the beautiful tulip fields of this bulb farm on small country roads
Departure Point :Meer en Duin 36, 2163 HC Lisse, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We are located within 850mtrs from the main entrance of flowerpark Keukenhof (a 20-minute walk to location Renzy) and easy accessible if you travel by public transport or car from Amsterdam, Schiphol Airport, Leiden and Hoofddorp
- Please bring your passport or ID and driver's license
- If you are not from Europe, North America, South America or Australia, please bring an international driver's license if you do not have a driver's license in English writing
- If there is a second driver, make sure he/she also brings a passport or ID and driver's license
- At least 3 years in possession of a driver's license, age from 21 years old
- Deposit payment in advance of €150,- (credit card/pin & refund pin/cash)
- The best time to visit the tulip fields in gorgeous bloom is from late March to mid-May. But it is and remains a natural product so we never know 100% sure when the tulip fields are in bloom.
- In the Twizy you sit behind each other. There is enough space for 2 adults or 1 adult and a child
- Please be present 30 minutes before your GPS audio tour starts for the check-in, deposite payment and to get instructions from our staff
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.