Drumming and Dancing in Cartagena/La Boquilla
This is a joyful experience for all ages which directly supports a talented group of young people who have decided to produce lasting change in their community through their artistic endeavors. Also it gives you the opportunity to see the surrounding areas of Cartagena.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
This tour will take you to La Boquilla, a fishing village where people live off the sea. Once you have immersed yourselves in the surroundings, you will get a chance to be not only a witness to, but an active participant in, the rich and powerful music and dance tradition of the Caribbean Coast of Colombia. You will take a starter’s class in drumming and dancing featuring champeta and other dances. After the workshop you can always take a dip in the sea. This is a joyful experience for all ages which directly supports a talented group of young people who have decided to produce lasting change in their community through their artistic endeavors. Optional: Lunch.
• La Boquilla, La Boquilla, Cartagena District, Bolivar Department
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Recogemos en cualquier hotel de CartagenaAirports
- Rafael Nunez Airport, Cartagena Colombia
- Sociedad Portuaria Regional Cartagena
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.