Düsseldorf Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Rhine River Sightseeing Cruise
Discover the highlights of Düsseldorf with ease on this hop-on hop-off bus tour and panoramic sightseeing cruise. Experience top Düsseldorf attractions such as the 19th-century St Lambertus church and chic Königsallee shopping avenue on an open-top, double-decker bus; hopping on and off as you wish at eight city-wide stops with a ticket that’s valid for 48 hours. Then, see the city from the water on a 1-hour KD cruise, sailing the Rhine River for beautiful views of Alstadt (Old Town) and the futuristic twisted towers of the Media Harbour (MedienHafen).
per adult from
60 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Onboard bus audio commentary in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Chinese and Japanese
- 1h Düsseldorf sightseeing cruise with KD and 24h HoHo bus ticket
- Onboard boat audio commentary in English and German
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
HopOn HopOff Bus tour
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutesStops on the HopOn HopOff Bus tour:
Attractions on the HopOn HopOff Bus tour:
St. Lambertus Church / KD Day Cruises / HopOn HopOff CityTour
Operates: 10.00am - 17-20pm (every 30-40 minutes).
KD panorama cruise
Route Duration: 1 hourStops on the KD panorama cruise:
Attractions on the KD panorama cruise:
- Rheinuferpromenade - KD landig stage is located close to the Burgplatz
MedienHafen / Old Town Hall / Dusseldorf-Oberkassel
Operates: departure times at 10.30, 12.00, 13.30, 15.00, 16.30 and 18.00
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child tickets (ages 4-13) are available at departure point on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Masks covering the mouth and nose (or scarves, cloths, or similar) must be worn when purchasing tickets and in the queue for boarding. The following rules apply on board: In general: Where the minimum distances cannot be observed, passengers must wear a mask covering the mouth and nose.
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.