Duas Barras Beach and Marape Dunes Trip from Maceió
Voyage on this full day trip to visit Duas Barras beach and Marape dunes. A short boat crossing finds you standing on an enchanting white sand beach with a magnificent backdrop of dunes and rocky cliffs. Enjoy the inviting waters of the River Jequiá and enjoy the rich coastal wildlife.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Tour Guide (Spanish and Portuguese speaking only)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from most Hotels in Maceio
What's excluded :
- Optional Gratuities
- Lunch Buffet fees
- Short Boat Crossing fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lagoa de Jequia, Rodovia Al 101, Jequia da Praia, State of Alagoas 57255-000 Brazil
Located on the southern Alagoas Coastline, Duas Barras is in the municipality of Jequiá da Praia. A short boat crossing takes you to this enchanting white sand beach, gently protected by an offshore reef.
Nearby you’ll find the inviting waters of the River Jequiá, an ideal swimming location in your own little corner of paradise.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Marape Dunes, Jequia da Praia, State of Alagoas 57244-000 Brazil
Home to friendly monkeys and other regional wildlife, the lush native vegetation is delightful, whilst the dunes and cliffs sculpted by the elements provide a magnificent backdrop for a leisurely stroll along the beach.
The Dunas de Marapé complex has optional bar and restaurant services available including regional cuisine (At your own expense).
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip transfer to most hotels located in Maceió
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- The following items are recommended: Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Swim Suit, Sandals, Towel, Hiking Boots or Tennis Shoes
- Please note that the languages available for this tour are Spanish and Portuguese only
- The Short Boat Crossing with lunch costs BRL 60,00 approximately. This is not an option and must be paid locally. Mandatory fee.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Additional measures might be added to our list of procedures as we receive guidance from the local health and safety authorities and as more information becomes available. And some of these restrictions might be lifted at some point in the future if we are authorized to do so by local authorities
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.