Dubai City Tour and Red Dunes Desert Safari with BBQ - Combo 1 Day Tour
The package all encompasses two distinctive faces of the world class City of Dubai. Being one among the fastest growing cities across the globe, Dubai offers the luxurious sights as well as the perpetual blend of past and present. The city tour gives you every pulse of world’s busiest city where you can experience enormous shopping and sightseeing. After roaming around the city’s bustles, we will be moving to the desert terrains where you can get the pulse of Bedouin life. ToursGuys also offers free photo-shoots at various iconic locations of the town as well as at the desert.
The most splendid Dubai Safari would make you feel the glimpse of old desert life. This is an opportunity to experience the Bedouin life as well as to take part in thrilling acts of sand surfing and dune bashing.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from your preferred location with in Dubai
- English speaking Guide
- Dune bashing
- Sand surfing
- Hanna Tattoo
- Unlimited Water during tour
- Open BBQ dinner Veg & non veg
- Tanoura & Belly dance show
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Quad biking & buggy(optional)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Any expenses which are not mentioned in the package.
- Luggages not allowed
- ToursGuys representative would pick you from your preferred location to traverse through the cosmopolitan of Dubai. We will visit Atlantis the Palm hotel located at Palm Jumeirah for an exclusive photo-shoot. Burj Al Arab, one of the world’s tallest hotels at Jumeirah Street would be our next location for sightseeing.
We will pass by the Jumeirah Mosque, the most photographed mosque in Dubai where a quick photostop is permitted. Later we will leave for Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest tower for sightseeing. Dubai Creek being the next location, we will roam around the oldest part of the city and will move on to the Gold and Spice Souks in an Abra water taxi.
After the visit to the largest market for Gold and Spice, we will leave for the desert safari, the most awaited activity of the package. The tire pressure of your land cruiser would be adjusted once you reach the Lahbab desert. This makes your off-roading smooth and thrilling.
You can experience the adventurous desert sports of dune bashing and sand boarding over the red dunes. Soon after the venturesome acts, you can enjoy the serene sunset of Dubai desert.
The guide would take you to the desert camp where you can experiment conventional Arabian activities including henna tattooing, and shisha smoking. You can even try out wearing Abaya, Arab attire and posing for more photographs with the Falcon bird. Barbecue dinner including kebabs, desserts and salads would be offered at the camp which will be followed by the Tanoura and belly dance performances.
The Safari guide would drop you back at the preferred drop off point as your adventurous desert Safari and city tour has been finally over with a lot more to cherish.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from your hotel in central Dubai, Port Rashid, the Holiday Inn Express at Dubai International Airport, and Pullman Hotel Deira city center in Sharjah City. Pickup from Al Maha Resort, Bab Al Shams, Motor and Investment Cities or any hotels far from central Dubai is available for an additional fee of $27.m your preferred location within DubaiAirports
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Port Rashid
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Pickup from port available with extra cost of 15$
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for
- Pregnant women
- Participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions & back pain
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by ToursGuys.com