Professional license guide, pick up you from your place, limited number of guest in the tour, A / C bus and clean.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Gold Souk
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dubai Gold Souk, Old Baladiya St., Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Stop in front of Burj Al-Arab "Torre de la Vela".
- Photo stop at the Mazquita Jumierah.
- Visit to the Dubai Museum.
- Typical boat ride "Abra".
- Visit to the old markets of Las Especias and del Oro.
Dubai, the Jewel of the Arabigo Gulf, is divided by the Dubai Creek, originating two clearly differentiated parts: DEIRA, to the north, described as Classic Dubai, the traditional part and BUR DUBAI, the most modern part.
In this program we will have the opportunity to get to know the oldest, traditional and origins with a mix with the modern.
The route of this tour will place us in front of the Burj Al - Arab. Situated on the sea, this impressive luxury hotel rises in the form of a huge Dhow sail, 321 meters high.
Continuing with our tour to Jumeirah Avenue, we will arrive where there are incomparable projects under construction: the Jumeirah Mosque, an archetectonic style of Arab art called "Fatimita"; and then we go through the old port "Mina Rashid" which is at the entrance to the old quarter of Dubai.
Once there we will make an essential visit to the Dubai Museum, built inside the old fortress of "Alfahidi". Here we will know the complete history of Dubai. Its origin, its progress and its way of life ...
Then we will walk through the natural cove of Dubai, where the development of the city began, in an ABRA (traditional boat), where we will enjoy sailing until we reach the other side of the Creek.
Where we finish our tour of the most classic and well-known markets, Las Especias Market and Gold Market. We leave free time so that they can stroll through its old alleys, giving them the opportunity to learn about the classic form of commerce, crafts, clothing, spices of all kinds, including seeing the world's largest gold ring.
Thus we will finish our program, through which, without a doubt, they will have known the origin and history of Dubai.
And finish with Dubai mall and Burj Khalifa, the tallest tower in the world at 828 meters. They can enjoy staying in the mall and returning on their own or back to the hotel.
Note: The order of visits may change, but not the content.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.