Dubai Desert Safari: An Arabian Desert Experience
Experience the desert
environment on the outskirts of Dubai on a 5-hour
desert tour, and ride the rolling sand dunes by
vehicle. Enjoy a
dinner at a
safari camp, and take part in a range of
entertainment options, including
• Bash the towering dunes of the Dubai desert by 4WD vehicle
• Enjoy a barbecue dinner at a desert camp
• Ride on the back of a camel and experience the desert like a nomad
• Watch the sunset over the vast expanse of red sands
• Try your hand at a shisha pipe
• Get a henna painting on your hands or feet
• Dress in traditional Arabic costumes for a photo souvenir
• Sand board down the thrilling dunes of the Dubai desert
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick Up by 4x4.
- Desert Dune Bashing with Professional Driver.
- English Speaking Guide Available.
- Unlimited Mineral Water.
- Welcome Arabic Sweets (Lively made)
- Arabic Coffee & Dates.
- Tea and Coffee.
- Henna Painting.
- Camel Riding.
- Sunset Photography Opportunity.
- Sandboard - Sand Skiing. Photography in Arabic Dress.
- Hubbly Bubbly Corners.
- Tanoura Dance Show.
- Fire Show.
- Buffet Dinner with Veg Option.
- Enchanting Belly Dance Show (Live performance with Leading Artist)
- Transfer back to Hotel/residence by 4 x 4 vehicle.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Escape the hustle and bustle of
Dubai in the
afternoon for a drive across the desert on the outskirts of the city.
Before you leave the city center, you will stop for several photo
opportunities of the
futuristic skyline and contrasting expanse of sand on its doorstep.
4WD vehicle, drive into the red sands of the desert, stopping to watch a beautiful sunset over the distant
Hajar mountains. Before you reach the
desert camp, there will be the
chance to ride on the back of a
experience the desert just like the ancient nomads.
Try your hand at
sand boarding down some of the towering dunes, and sit back as professional drivers bash the
mighty dunes in the off-road vehicles.
Then, it’s time for a
dinner at the desert camp. This will be served after a welcome
Arabic coffee and fresh dates. Try an authentic
(shisha) pipe, enjoy complimentary
soft drinks at the bar
available to purchase), and get a henna design painted on your hands or
Dress up in
traditional Arabic costumes for a souvenir picture, and relax around the camp fire as
belly dancers demonstrate their supple moves.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Can Pickup any Location from Dubai City or Sharjah CityPorts
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, Dubai - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pick up time is between 15:00 and 16:00. Drop off is between 21:00 and 21:30
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 400 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.