Dubai Dhow Dinner Cruise Creek
We offer International 2 hours Standard Dhow Cruise Ride at Dubai Creek, where you can have a chance to see Old Traditional Dubai, and enjoy your Buffet Dinner During the cruising. Cruise is included Live Entertainment & international Buffet Dinner. Cruise Start From 8:30 PM and it will end between 10:00 to 10:30PM, all pickup will be start from 630PM to 7:30PM as per hotel location.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 hours cruising at Dubai Marina
- Pickup & Dropoff From Dubai on SIC Sharing Basis
- International Buffet Dinner
- Live Tanura Dance Show (Not available in Ramadan & Dry Days)
- Unlimited Soft Drinks, Water, Tea & Coffee
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dubai Creek, Mashraf Building, Dubai United Arab Emirates
See the Old Dubai from our 2 hours cruise ride and during the cruising enjoy your Buffet Dinner with Live Tanura Dance Show. Dubai creek is traditional location, Cruise is included Live Entertainment & international Buffet Dinner.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This tour is included with 2 way transfer from your hotel, we will provide pickup and drop off on SIC sharing basis from Dubai.We provide pick-up and drop off services within Dubai.
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Note: Timing vary on ramadan time period
- Seating in the upper deck or lower deck is subject to availability.
- Access to air conditioned lower deck & open air upper deck
- subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are operating now and following Complete SOP instruction. Guest should wear mask during the tour and maintain social distance, All equipment sanitized after every use of guest. As per SOP rules we will provide Veg or Non Veg Meal Box of Buffet, open buffet is not allowed as per SOP rules.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.