Dubai Helicopter Iconic Tour 12 Minutes
Depart from the Dubai Marina- Helipad and experience mesmerizing sites of the Palm Jumeirah and Burj Al Arab’s iconic structure. As your aerial tour continues, fly above the astonishing Dubai beaches and The World Islands. Be adorned with the views of the amazing architectural masterpiece of BURJ KHALIFA – the tallest building in the world, the Dubai Canal, and other artistically built skyscrapers at the Business Bay. Return towards Dubai Marina with unforgettable memories of Dubai.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club first opened in Dubai, UAE, in 1993, comprising an 18-hole par 71 championship golf course with a distinctively sail-shaped clubhouse. It was home to the first golf academy in the Middle East.
Pass By: Burj Khalifa, 1 Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard Downtown Dubai, Dubai 9440 United Arab Emirates
The Burj Khalifa, known as the Burj Dubai prior to its inauguration in 2010, is a skyscraper in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. With a total height of 829.8 m and a roof height of 828 m, the Burj Khalifa has been the tallest structure and building in the world since its topping out in 2009.
Pass By: The World, Dubai United Arab Emirates
The World or The World Islands, is an artificial archipelago of various small islands constructed in the rough shape of a world map, located in the waters of the Persian Gulf, 4.0 kilometres off the coast of Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Pass By: The Boardwalk Palm Jumeirah, Crescent Road, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Jumeirah is a coastal residential area of Dubai, United Arab Emirates mainly comprising low rise private dwellings and hotel developments. It has both expensive and large detached properties as well as more modest town houses built in a variety of architectural styles. The area is popular with expatriates working in the emirate and is familiar to many tourists visiting Dubai.
Departure Point :HeliDubai, Dubai Police Academy - Al SufouhAl Sufouh 1 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is done from most centrally located Dubai city hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you are booking the Tour.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. With Sharing Transport 8/4/2019 - 12/31/2021
Without Transport only Ticket 5/5/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
With Private Transport 8/4/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.