Dubai Marina Dhow Cruise
Take in the glorious views of lavish architecture of residences, resorts and shopping facilities, as you feast on a scrumptious fare of international cuisines served in a sophisticated setting, which though exudes traditional charm. Adding to the dining experience is mind-blowing entertainment performances on-board our dhow bounded by dazzling illumination and their multi-hued manifestation on Dubai Marina’s water.
With complimentary drink upon arrival, great food, stunning views, and revitalizing entertainment activities aboard, it’s easy to see why our dinner dhow cruise on Dubai Marina is a highly sought after trip. Give us call or use our instant chat option to make a booking or check the availability of the best cruising options we’ve for you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from your hotel (Sharing Basis anywhere in Dubai)
- 2 hours Cruising in Dubai Marina, Yatch Club, Marina Towers
- Dinner - International Buffet Dinner with Veg & Non Veg dishes
- Access to fully air conditioned lower deck and open air upper deck
- Unlimited softdrinks,Water, Tea & Coffee
- Tanura Dance by professional artist
- Soft background Music
- Separate Toilet facilities for both Men & Women
- Drop off at your Hotel
What's excluded :
- Enjoy the Dubai Marina Dinner Cruise with Pickup and dropoff option as per booking Sharing basis anywhere in Dubai, Dinner cruise also included with softdrinks and water1.5 to 2 hour cruise at Dubai Marina.
• Dubai Marina Yacht Club, Street H, District 4, Dubai United Arab Emirates
• Buffet Dinner
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will provide pickup and dropoff service anywhere within Dubai.
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Note: Timing vary on ramadan time period
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are open now and following Complete SOP rules, Guest should wear mask during the tour and maintain social distance, our all equipment sanitized after every use of guest
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.