Dubai Red Dunes Desert Safari & Half Day City Tour
Enjoy this perfect combo tour of Dubai Desert Safari and Dubai City Tour.
Desert Safari is 6 hours of fun and adrenaline-filled activities in one of the massively splendid deserts in the Arabian Peninsula. Your desert safari trip is a fusion of adventurous and cultural experience, followed by classy dinner under the patronage of stars.
Dubai City Tour is 4-hours activity. Which will allow you to witness the attractions such as the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Creek, Dubai Museum and the Jumeirah Mosque. Visit all of the locations to click memorable photos of the lavish exteriors, while getting knowledge of the respective places from your knowledgeable English-speaking guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Safari Driver / Guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Dune Bashing
- Sand Boarding
- Camel Riding , Shisha , Heena Painting
- Photograph in local costume
- BBQ Dinner veg and non-veg
- Unlimited soft drinks / water / coffee / tea
- Fruits and dessert
- Belly dance show , Tanoura Dance , Fire show
- Dubai City Tour
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Falcon Photos ( available to purchase )
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sheikh Zayed Road, E 11, Dubai United Arab Emirates
An unforgettable Trip to the City of Wonders!!Dubai is known around the world for its beautiful landscapes and many adventures around the city. The Dubai tour starts from Dubai museum that is located near AL Fahidi fort which was made in 1800; this gives you an excellent opportunity to explore history of the ancient city. Then the tour stops to have a look at the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque, this is a perfect example of the contemporary Islamic architecture that as built in 1979.This Mosque is one of the most visited places and most photographed one as well. Next stop Jumeirah Beach and Burj Al Arab the tallest and most luxurious building in the world. Journey continues Atlantis the Palm. Then, the tour heads toward the road Sheikh Zayed, and driving through popular sky scrapers the tour comes to an end at one of the shopping mall which is the final destination.
Pass By: Hatta Heritage Village, Hatta United Arab Emirates
Dubai Desert Safari 6-hour evening tour to a traditional Emirati Bedouin camp, you will stop, to take photos of the desert dunes and falcons. Enjoy an adrenaline-pumping dune drive (30 to 40 mins) as your driver skids, slides and ploughs up and down the slopes.
Stop for sunset, before going to an Arabic camp. Experience a traditional welcome of Arabian coffee and dates, Relax in the beautiful Bedouin camp site and enjoy traditional Tanura dance shows, Belly dance and Fire show. Enjoy a free camel ride. Get a traditional henna painting on your body, or smoke a shisha to get into the spirit of the Bedouins. Traditional Arabian costumes (male and female) for photos. Take photos with an Arabian Falcon (Additional charges). All of above is coupled with a gourmet barbecue of Arabian treats under a shelter of stars.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Morning time Dubai city Tour, Afternoon time Dubai Desert Safari. Or you can choose according to your preference/convenience.Dubai city tour Pick up Time Morning 08:45 am to 09:30 am Dubai Desert safari pick up time Afternoon 1430 pm to 1530 pm • Confirmation will be received at time of booking• During the Holy Month of Ramadan & Dry Days NO Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks as per Government guidelines.• This particular tour is on SIC basis. For any upgrade of private transfers and VIP service call the service provider in advance.· Pick-up timings depend on the viewing time schedule· The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditionsOffice is closed during Fridays and phone lines will be unattended after office hours.Please contact customer support 24/7 below for re-confirmation or additional queries
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.