Dubai Traditional city tour from Dubai
Hop onto one of our luxurious Grayline tour busses for the ultimate Dubai experience, this tour is the best way to discover Dubai
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup from your hotel by our staff in an Air conditioned vehicle
- Audio Guiding in Multiple languages
- Headset for Audio listening
- Wifi on all our buses and USB charger available
- Entry ticket to Dubai Museum and Abra ride
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort
- Entry/Admission - Deira Old Souk Abra Station
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Food & beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jumeirah Public Beach, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Jumeira Beach is a white sand beach that is located and named after the Jumeirah district of Dubai, on the coast of the Persian Gulf.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Jumeirah Mosque, Jumeirah Beach Road, Jumeirah 1, Dubai 75157 United Arab Emirates
Jumeirah Mosque is the most photographed mosque in Dubai. While the cool white walls look great against a clear blue sky during the day, arrive at dusk for the most spectacular shots of the exterior.
After this we visit Marjan Islamic Art Gallery
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort, Al Fahidi area, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Visit the Dubai Museum and encounter colourful dioramas and enlightening historic exhibits. Housed in the Al Fahidi Fort, this is the oldest existing building in the city, and is a must-visit for a taste of old Dubai.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Deira Old Souk Abra Station, Baniyas Road Near Dubai Spice Souk, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Next you will have a chance to cross the creek by boat in authentic "Abras", enjoying the spectacular cityscape while heading towards the district of Deira, which is home to Dubai's biggest spice and gold souks. Here why not splurge on a golden souvenir, sample exotic spices.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Dubai Mall, Al Mussallah Rd DownTown Dubai, Near Souk Al Bahar Bridge, Dubai 113444 United Arab Emirates
The Dubai Mall is the world’s largest destination for shopping, entertainment and leisure, located next to the world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa. Featuring over 1,200 retail stores, two major department stores and hundreds of food and beverage outlets, the mall covers more than 1 million sqm – equivalent to 200 football pitches.
Tour will end here.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tour Start time: 09.00 hrs.Pickup: We pickup all the guests from their hotel between 30 - 60 minutes before the tour start time.Drop Off: Dubai Mall.Airports
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Dubai Port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: 09:00 hrs
- DURATION : approximately 4 hours
- LANGUAGES: Live Guide in English and , Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN, PORTUGUESE, ENGLISH, CHINESE, JAPANESE, RUSSIAN & KOREAN.
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge Up-to 24 hours from date of service local Time, After that full charge.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.