Dubrovnik Old City Private Tour
Take a private walking tour through Dubrovnik's beautiful Old City and visit the city's major landmarks and hear about the history and the way of life through many centuries up to now, including the recent past during the Homeland War.
Take a step back in time, losing yourself in the grandeur and beauty of this culturally influential city. See: Pile Gate, Fortress Lovrijenac, Onofrio's Fountains, Orlando's Column, The Great Granary, Jezuit Staircase, Rector's Palace, Sponza Palace, Old City Harbour, The Stradun, The Cathedral, The Church of St. Blaise, including a visit to two museums and some locations were recent popular movies were filmed, like the Game of Thrones and much more.
This tour gives you the introduction to Dubrovnik's old city, the "Grad", how the locals call it, meaning "The City", as you embrace it's history, legends, culture, monuments, way of life and facing problems of nowadays!
Let me take you on an adventure through the Old City in a way only the locals known!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional tour guidance and two museum entrance fees
What's excluded :
- Any food or beverages
- Any personal purchases or expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Beginning at Pile Gate, at the west entrance to the Old City, you will be guided to Dubrovnik’s most significant historical landmarks (we won't enter any churches or museums). See: Pile Gate, Cove of Kolorina, Onofrio’s Fountains, Orlando’s Column, Rector’s Palace, Sponza Palace, Stradun (the main street), The Cathedral, Church of St. Blaise, The Wide Street, Square of Ivan Gundulić, some locations where recent popular movies were filmed, like the Game of Thrones and much more.
Take in the beautiful sights, and listen to stories and remarkable facts through the many centuries of Dubrovnik’s dramatic history, including the recent past during the Homeland War. The tour ends in the Luža Square (the main city square).
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Nautika, Brsalje ul. 3, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
Optional transportation may be arranged upon request at an additional cost. We will pick you up from hotels, port, and other locations. Please contact us!
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/7/2019 - 10/3/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Rkt. crkva sv. Vlaha, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.