Sorry, this activity is no longer available.
Duden Waterfalls Tour - ANT8
Karpuzkaldiran waterfall is the highest waterfall of the Antalysa region as it is approx. 30 meters high and the water gushes down onto the massive rocks with great force.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Lower Duden Waterfalls
What's excluded :
- Drinks, Tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lower Duden Waterfalls, Lara Cd. No:457 Çaglayan Mahallesi, Antalya 07230 Turkey
All the streams of the region aim at finding their way into the Mediterranean and they pour down the slopes of the Taurus, sometimes overland sometimes underground and reaching their destination, result in lovely waterfalls, of which there are more than twenty.
The loveliest of these are the Duden Falls, 15 km. north of Antalya, the Kursunlu Falls 18 km. along the Antalya-Alanya highway.
Karpuzkaldiran waterfall is the highest as it is approx. 30 meters high and the water gushes down onto the massive rocks with great force.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up transfer from your hotel in Antalya at approx. 8:00am
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.