Dujiangyan Irrigation System and Mt.Qingcheng Day Trip
Dujiangyan is the oldest and only surviving no-dam irrigation system in the world; and a wonder in the development of Chinese science. The project consists of three important parts, namely Yuzui, Feishayan and Baopingkou scientifically designed to automatically control the water flow of the rivers from the mountains to the plains throughout the year. Mt. Qingcheng is one of the most famous Taoist mountains in China. It is also a very attractive and intriguing scenic spot that is covered by luxuriant and verdant trees. The mountain, which is surrounded by numerous peaks and is shaped like a city, is dubbed 'the most peaceful and secluded mountain under heaven' and combines perfectly with its evergreen scenery.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entrance tickets to Dujiangayan Irrigation and Mt.Qingcheng
- Private English-speaking guide service
- Travel Insurance
What's excluded :
- Cable car cost in Mt.Qingcheng(around 60RMB/person)
- Sightseeing bus in Dujiangyan and Mt.Qingcheng
- Personal expenses such as shopping, laundry etc
- Tips to the guide and driver based on excellent service
- Morning around 08:00 ,the driver and guide will meet you at the lobby of your hotel. Then transfer to Dujingyan irrigation system directly, sightseeing at Yuzui, Feishayan and Baopingkou to know how the ancient people do the project and how it can be used.
After lunch drive to visit Mt.Qingcheng, take a cable car up to visit the cultural relics and historic sites among the mountains, such as Jianfu Palace, Shangqing Palace, and the Tianshi Cave. If time is permitted, try to walk down on foot.
After sightseeing in Qingcheng Mountain, we will drive back to your Chengdu hotel and end today's activity
Note: All the prices are valid the whole year except for the public holidays or big events in China, such as the National Day holiday from Oct.1 to Oct.7, the spring festival,May day holiday from May.1 to May. 3 etc.
Departure Point :
We will pick up the visitors at the lobby of their hotel
OtherChengdu, Sichuan, China
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Chengdu, Sichuan, China - After Qingcheng Mountain, we will drive back to your Chengdu hotel and end the tour
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.