Dunajec Rafting Crouise - Regular Tour from Krakow
The Dunajec raft ride through the Pieniny Gaps one of the greatest tourist attractions in Poland. You will be impressed by the views of mountain peaks, the vertical rocky slopes next to the river, which takes unexpected turns. These will be lasting sensations.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport in both directions by air-conditioned car/minivan from Krakow
- All Fees and Taxes
- Helpful driver at your disposal during the trip
- Entry Ticket for a floating down the Dunajec River on a wooden raft
- Hotel pick up & drop off
What's excluded :
- food and drink
- Entry/Admission - Nidzica Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nidzica Castle, Zamkowa 2, Nidzica 13-100 Poland
Extremely charmingly located castle in Niedzica is located by the Czorsztyn Lake. It was built around 1325, then many times passed from hand to hand, being in the possession of foreign families. In the castle made available to tourists, an interesting museum is created, where you can meet, among others torture tools and an interesting carriagehouse with horse-drawn carriages and carts. Within the walls of the building a restaurant was also built, and in the basement a romantic cafe. From the terrace of the castle you can admire the beautiful views of the Lagoon, the dam and the nearby ruins of the castle in Czorsztyn and the surrounding mountains.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Each participant will be informed of the exact pick up time by text message.Please provide your exact address and mobile fhone number.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour will be held only if in the group will be at last 3 participants.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.