Dune Buggy and Sandboarding in the Ica Desert
This full day activity combines adrenaline rushes with the majestic beauty of the Ica desert on this exciting buggy and sandboarding tour from Huacachina. Take an unconventional route through the desert, racing across the hot sand on your sandboard or dune buggy, and stopping to take in the beautiful sunset across the desert plain.
Stop along the way to practice your sandboarding skills, standing up on the board for speed, or choosing to lie down for a more relaxed experience. All vehicles are equipped with the latest generation engines and secure belts, ensuring the personal safety of all riders. It's an unforgettable ride!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (in Ica)
- Shared services
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The day begins with the pick up from your hotel in Ica or the bus station. At 16:00 hrs the adventure begins, we will ride a buggie to cross the desert, you can choose the level of difficulty and speed of the ride, it can be mild or a roller coaster experience, where you will enjoy the adrenaline when going up and down the dunes of more than 100 meters high.
After enjoying this adventure, we will make a stop to do some sandboarding activities as well as appreciate the landscape and the beautiful sunset, there will be time for taking pictures. After 1 hour of activity we will be returning and then take it back to your hotel or to the bus
Departure Point :Pick up from hotel or bus station
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Hotel or Bus station
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, and nationality is required at time of booking for all participants.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.