Dune Buggy - Macao Beach - River Cave and a lot of fun
The buggy will be able to withstand your NEED FOR ADRENALINE AND ADVENTURE
This excursion packs a lot into your 4 hours of fun. Experience cross-country buggy thrills, soaking in the surf at beautiful Macao Beach, cultural information and tasting of local coffee, cacao and tobacco. You will have a guide every step of the way, but the driving is up to you. Enjoy these unforgettable Caribbean vacations with your family or friends.
You WILL get wet, you WILL get dirty, you WILL have a blast!
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip transportation
- Brief orientation
- Know the culture tasting local coffee, cacao and tobacco
- Stop at the Macao Beach
- Swim at a river cave
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Bandanas and goggles
Enjoy an exciting adventure buggies where you can admire the stunning scenery of Macao beach and swim in its waters amazing. This will be an unforgettable and crazy half day adventure that will take place on trails in the Dominican countryside.
Will also have a stop at a typical Dominican house to watch as manufactured cocoa, coffee while still being able to delight in a new world of flavors and smells. Then we continue driving until you reach an underground cave with crystal clear water where you can enjoy a swim. A day full of fun for those looking for a tour to see the natural beauty of the Dominican Republic.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This schedule is an approximation. Please, let us know your hotel or accommodation nameWe will be contacting you to give you the right pick-up time, depending on your hotel or your accommodation.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.