DUNE BUGGY Tour From Punta Cana
Are you afraid of getting dirty? If so, there is NO need to continue reading this description.
Are you NOT afraid of getting dirty? If so, then DO keep reading this description!
Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines! It's time to rip up the Dominican off-road and get a bit muddy!
Don't waste your time with the "other" Buggy excursions. Macao Buggies are THE Buggy experts with the BEST off-road Route in Punta Cana.
Our awesome Route has THREE stops, now let us set the scene …
From our secluded ranch in Macao, it's time to size up your Buggy before we tear through remote farmland. These narrow, secluded country roads offer a safe haven for deep pools of Mud. At first, you may try and avoid the filth, but soon you'll give into the muck. Everyone does… eventually.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transportation
- Professional guide
- Automatic Buggie
- Entry/Admission - Macao Beach
What's excluded :
- Old clothing (You may get muddy)
- Bathing suit
- Flip flops or water shoes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Macao Beach, Punta Cana 23000 Dominican Republic
Take in Macao Beach. One of the last ‘resort free’ coastal stretches of Punta Cana, Macao is the idealistic Caribbean shore with amber sands, rows of coconut palms and azure waters.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Bávaro, 23000, Dominican Republic
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travellers from all locations in Punta CanaPorts
- PUNTA CANA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We don't accept people with, high temperature or flu symptoms on the excursions.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.