Dunes of Merzouga
Welcome to Morocco, today’s destination is the dunes of Merzouga:
Explore 3 days of different sightseeing, Mountains, Gorge dades and todgha, the Erg Chebbi dunes try sand-boarding, then enjoy the official dish “Tagine” under the stars.
Admire the amazing scenery of the High Atlas Mountains
Visit the UNISCO World Heritage site of Kasbah Ait Ben haddou
Drive past the Valley of the Roses and the Road of 1001 Kasbahs
Admire the scenery of the high cliffs of the Todgra Canyons
Enjoy a camel ride adventure in the middle of nowhere
Spend the night under the stars at a Saharian Desert Camps
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast - Evening meals and Breakfasts
- Sunset Camel treks
- Sightseeing in Ait Ben haddou and Todra gorge
- Sightseeing in Dades valley and in Merzouga
What's excluded :
- Lunch - the restaurants(8 up to 10 euros per meal)
- Guide in Ait Ben Haddou (25 dh per person)
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
- Drinks and Tips
Explore 3 days of different sightseeing, Mountains, Gorge dades and todgha, the Erg Chebbi dunes try sand-boarding, then enjoy the nomad’s official dish “Tagine” under the stars.
Traveling over the Atlas mountains we stop at the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou for a tour of the complex, where lunch can be taken in the restaurants(8 up to 10 euros per meal.
Travel into Ouarzazate (The gateway to the desert), our afternoon journey takes us to the Dades valley, Here we will stay for the night in a comfortable guesthouse with private ensuite rooms, evening meal, and breakfast.
Visiting the Dades valley and Todra Gorge, exploring the many sights of this region. Lunch can be taken in the restaurants (8 up to 10 euros per meal). Off to Merzouga for our final leg of today’s journey where we meet our camels to take us into the dunes of Merzouga to see the sunset, then back to our Berber Camps which includes an evening meal, accommodation in a shared twin, triple or Quatro Tent, and breakfast the following morning.
The last day, after breakfast, we enjoy our journey back through The Draa valley to Ouarzazate, over the Atlas mountains and returning to Marrakech around 19:00 o’clock.
• Dades Gorges, R704 Atlas Mountains, Boumalne Dades 45350 Morocco
• Todgha Gorge, R 703 near the town of Tinerhir, Tinerhir 45520 Morocco
• Erg Chebbi Dunes, Morocco
• Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou, Souss-Massa
Departure Point :Jemaa el-Fna, Jamaâ El-Fna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.