Dunnottar Castle Private Tour from Edinburgh
Travel from Edinburgh crossing the River Forth via the Queensferry Crossing. Visit Dunnottar Castle and explore the ruins. Take in the views over the North Sea and hear about the long and impressive history of the Castle. After lunch explore Arbroath Abbey the birth place of The Declaration of Arbroath.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Dunnottar Castle
- Entry/Admission - Arbroath Abbey
What's excluded :
- Admission fees to Dunnottar Castle and Arbroath Abbey (please buy in advance)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dunnottar Castle, Stonehaven AB39 2TL Scotland
Ruined cliff top fortress once captured by William Wallace and visited by Mary Queen of Scots. Protector of the Honours of Scotland and strong Jacobite connections.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Arbroath Abbey Abbey Street, Arbroath DD11 1EG Scotland
Scotland’s nobles swore their independence from England in this letter to the Pope, sent from Arbroath Abbey in 1320. The Declaration of Arbroath.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Forth Road Bridge, South Queensferry, Edinburgh EH30 9SF Scotland
Pass by the Forth Bridge with optional photo stop in South Queensferry.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be outside your hotel at 09.30 for pick up.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Please purchase your tickets to Dunnottar Castle via their website in advance. Arbroath Abbey Tickets should also be purchased in advance via Historic Scotland website.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.