Dunns River Falls plus Mystic Mountain Private Tour
You will get the chance to visit two Ocho Rios locations in one day for one price. This is a super saver deal. Experience some exhilarating activities in one day at Mystic Mountain in Ocho Rios. Ride a chairlift to the mountain peak, speed through the tropical rain forest on a bobsled, and soar above the treetops on series of five zipline runs. Then take your pick from other activities such as a waterslide with an infinity pool, a hummingbird garden and a nature trail. Then hop over to Dunn's River Falls and soak up the beauty of Jamaica's most famous natural attraction on a tour to the waterfalls of the Dunn’s River. Swim in natural pools surrounded by tropical scenery, and safely climb up the cascade using the rock terraces and your guide’s expertise. At the top, you'll be rewarded with inspiring views and the chance to browse handmade souvenirs at a craft market.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Bottle Water
- Entry/Admission- Dunns River Falls and Park
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission- Rainforest Adventures, Mystic Mountain
- Lunch (own expenses)
- Entry/Admission - Rainforest Adventures
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Dunns River Park offers two climbs; a wet climb and a dry climb. If you are not a fan of getting wet, then the dry climb would be best suited for you. The wet climb entails walking within the falls, and through the water, so a swimsuit or anything that will dry quickly are suitable for the climb. The dry climb involves a walking trail alongside the falls. Both trails are equally as fun and if you don't want to climb the falls you can take a swim in the beautiful sea water etc.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rainforest Adventures, Mystic Mountain, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Rainforest Adventures Mystic Mountain in Ocho Rios is the heart and soul of the Jamaica rainforest activities! You’ll have ample opportunities to put on your explorer’s hat and take your camera on a photo safari this park takes you all the way from the seashore to 700 feet above sea level at the top of the mountain, stretching over 100 acres. This is one rain forest tour in Jamaica that will give your memory chip a workout it won’t soon forget!
A must on anyone’s list of “green” things to do in Jamaica, the environmentally friendly Mystic Mountain attraction is an unforgettable rain forest adventure for everyone in your family. The rainforest tour lets you indulge in an up-close and personal visit with a fascinating ecosystem, plus it gives you the chance to let your inner thrill-seeker take charge on four exhilarating Mystic Mountain activities.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If name of hotel is not listed please type when booking. Guest should be waiting in the lobby area of hotel for driver.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant seats are available upon request
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.