Dunn's River Falls Shuttle from Runaway Bay
Visit Jamaica’s most popular natural attraction - Dunn’s River Falls, Swim and play in the pools formed by the waterfalls, climb all the way to the top of the falls if you wish or hang out on the deck located next to Dunn's River. Barter to your hearts content at the craft market whilst buying your souvenirs and gifts to take home.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Transport between attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select hotels
What's excluded :
- Optional water shoe rental at Dunn's River Falls (approx. USD $5)
- Food and drinks (snacks and drinks are available to purchase at Dunn's River Falls)
- An approximate 25-minute drive on tghe outskirts of Ocho Rios takes you to Dunn’s River Falls, one of Jamaica’s most popular natural attractions, known for its lush setting and for its roles in the James Bond movie
Dr. No and the Tom Cruise movie
Cocktail. Often called a living phenomenon because it’s continuously rebuilt from calcium carbonate and sodium deposits in the river, Dunn’s River Falls is one of the only waterfalls in the world that empties directly into the sea.
When you arrive, you have an hour of free time to enjoy the falls however you wish. Just relax on the deck located near Dunn's River to admire the falls, go swimming in the natural pools at the bottom or, if you’re up for a little adventure, climb up to the top of the 600-foot (180-meter) terraced falls. As you walk up the ‘steps’ made by the naturally chiseled rocks, stop along the way to swim in one of the small lagoons that have formed on the different levels. When you reach the top, you’ll be rewarded with a nice view. (The rocks can be slippery, but there are guides along the way to help you.)
Departure Point :Hotel LobbyGrand Bahia Luxury Bahia, Club Ambiance, Jewel Runaway Bay, Jewel Paradise Cove, Cardiff Hall and Decameron Club Caribbean
Departure Time :9.30am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Note: It is recommended you wear / bring water shoes for Dunn's River Falls
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.