Dunsborough Whale Watching Eco Tour
A Whale Watching tour with Naturaliste Charters provides visitors with the opportunity to view Humpback Whales, Southern Right Whales, and the rare Blue Whales on their northern and southern migration's.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Morning or Afternoon Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Naturaliste Charters offer extraordinary Dunsborough Whale Watching Experiences that depart daily from September through to early December. Each experience is led by a fully qualified marine biologist, whose knowledge and passion for Western Australia's marine wildlife is unequaled in the industry. We encourage you to bring our own reusable drink bottle and keep cup if you can to help minimise single use plastic and help combat our war on waste. Complimentary coffee, herbal teas, filtered water and biscuits will complete your comfort on board.
Departure Point :Geographe Bay Rd Before Mcdermott St, Quindalup WA 6281, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.