Duomo and Sforza Castle guided experience
If you are looking for the symbols of Milan, located in its very city center you are in the right place: the Cathedral, as known as Duomo, and Sforza Castle.
Let your guide lead you throughout the enchanting history behind the Complex. Mosaics, colorful windows, statues and pieces of art are gonna taking life during your experience.
Unveil the last masterpiece from Michelangelo right in Sforza Castle. A few steps away from Duomo, one of the most beautiful pieces of art is resting: Pietà Rondanini by Michelangelo. He did this amazing sculpture when he was 89 years old, only a few days before his death.
But it is not all about Michelangelo! Have you ever heard about his friend Leonardo Da Vinci? During the guided experience you will hear many stories about him as well.
per adult from
What's included :
- Small groups (max 15 participants)
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Entry tickets to Sforza Castle and Duomo
- Headphones from 8 participants
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Milano
- Entry/Admission - Castello Sforzesco
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duomo di Milano, Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milan Italy
also named Metropolitan Cathedral of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, it is the symbol of Milan. It is among the largest churches in Italy!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Castello Sforzesco, Piazza Castello, 3, 20121 Milan Italy
is a large fortified complex built in the fifteenth century by Francesco Sforza. Over the centuries it has undergone changes and transformations and has been restored by great names such as Luca Beltrami. It houses unique pieces such as the Pietà Rondanini.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Mondadori Megastore, P.za del Duomo, 1, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Sforzesco Castle, Piazza Castello, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- ATTENTION! From 06.08.2021 access to museums, cellars and restaurants is allowed only with the Green-pass. For more info https://www.dgc.gov.it/web/ From 06th August 2021 the access to museums, wineries and restaurants is only allowed with a COVID-Pass. For more info https://www.dgc.gov.it/web/
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.