Duong Lam Ancient Village & Mia Pagoda 1 Day Trip
Visit a treasured example of a traditional red river delta from centuries ago:
- Get out noise of city to visit countryside
- Visit oldest village in the North of Vietnam - the land of two King
- Soak in the atmostphere and ambience past then witness a fusion of religions in a pagoda over 500 years old.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private car
- Lunch at ancient house
- Mineral water
- Entrance fee
- English or other speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Duong Lam Ancient Village
- Entry/Admission - Mong Phu Temple
What's excluded :
- Tips & drinks
- Personal expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duong Lam Ancient Village, Son Tay Commune, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
we start the day from your hotel at 8h30 a.m and travel west of Hanoi to visit Duong Lam village, a purely agricultural village of the Northern Red river Delta where still preserve many 100 years old house.It will be your unique experience as you walk along tiny ancient alleys.
After resting, we can continue driving to visit Mia pagoda( other hamlet in Duong Lam village), is built in 15th century and admire 287 statues of the Eigth Vajra Deties.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mong Phu Temple, Đường Lâm, Sơn Tây, Hanoi, Vietnam
Visit Mong Phu temple in Mong Phu hamlet-the only hemlet whose origional village entrance gate ramains intact,dedicated to national heroes.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered Our guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter at around 07.30 am - 08.00 am. Please note your hotel name and address for pick-up/Drop-off when you book the tour. If you are far from Hanoi Old Quarter, please meet our guide at the meeting point at Hanoi Opera House at around 08.00 am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.