Duong Lam - Dong Mo - Full Day Trip
Joining this trip, tourists will visit Duong Lam and Vietnam National Village for Ethnic Culture:
Duong Lam is the first ancient village in Vietnam awarded by the State with cultural and historical relics. Today, Duong Lam village retains most of the basic characteristics of a Vietnamese village with village gates, banyan trees, water wharves, temples, pagodas, shrines, water wharves, water wells, water fields, hillocks.
Vietnam National Village for Ethnic Culture is a center of national cultural, sports and tourism activities, where the focus is on reconstructing, preserving, promoting and exploiting the traditional cultural heritage of the Vietnamese peoples. It is a large-scale tourism, service, rest and entertainment center.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Landing and facility fees
- Local taxes
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Duong Lam Ancient Village
- Entry/Admission - Vietnam National Villages For Ethnic Culture And Tourism
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duong Lam Ancient Village, Son Tay Commune, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
• 8:00: Our driver and tour guide will pick you up at the meeting point and depart to Duong Lam Ancient Village, 50km away from the center of Hanoi.
• 9:30: Arrive at Duong Lam
Duong Lam has 956 traditional houses in which Dong Sang, Mong Phu and Cam Thinh villages have 441, 350 and 165 houses respectively. Many storks are built long ago (1649, 1703, 1850 ...). The characteristic of traditional old houses here is that all are built from laterite blocks.
First, you will pass through the ancient village gate and visit Mong Phu Village Communal House, Ba Chua Mia Temple, the worship temple and Mia Pagoda having several aged Buddha statues. You will walk along the village, visit the ancient houses and enjoy the local specialties: glutinous rice wine and Che Lam cake, etc.
• 12:00: Depart for Vietnam National Village for Ethnic Culture.
• 12:30: Having lunch at a local house with Vietnamese traditional food.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Vietnam National Villages For Ethnic Culture And Tourism, Dong Mo, Son Tay, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
Vietnam National Village for Ethnic Culture with a total area of 1544ha, over 40km from Hanoi, is part of Dong Mo - Ngai Son tourist area, Son Tay town, Hanoi. This sanctuary is a place to recreate the life of the ethnic groups throughout our country, built on a small hill surrounded by valleys. With that topography, it has created many beautiful landscapes that attract tourists to visit and learn about the cultural life and customs of the ethnic people.
Tourists will visit six ethnic villages representing the culture of Ba Na, Mnong, Xo - Dang, De Chieng, Gia Rai, and E - De.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hanoi Old QuartersAddress: From your hotel address given, around Hanoi Old QuartersDirections: If tourists stay in hotels far aways from Hanoi Old Quarters, pick-up address is at a place determinded in advance.Dates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Same as pick-up address
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.