Dusseldorf Flingern culinary: The Food Tour
Fling - that means pure culture, art and cuisine. On this authentic guided tour through Düsseldorf's vibrant Trend Quarter, you will discover exciting stories and amusing anecdotes about the city and its people - as well as five international delicacies.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Flingern Süd, Fichtenstraße 56, 40233 Düsseldorf, Germany
We walk together through the north and the south of Flingern.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :L392 13, 40211 Düsseldorf, Germany
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.