E-bike on Inishbofin Island, Connemara Coast. Self guided. Full Day.
Inishbofin (Island of the White Cow) lies seven miles off Galway’s coast. This magical island is now a haven for tourism, farming and fishing. The island is 5.7km by 4km , which means that bikes are the ideal method of transport. On your arrival at the pier, choose your bike to hire and get ready to explore. (There is a daily ferry service all year round from the pier in Cleggan to Inishbofin.)
Inishbofin has various cycling routes offering spectacular views of the island’s wild Atlantic scenery. There are several safe award-winning sandy beaches strewn with shells and with crystal clear water which make swimming, snorkelling and diving a joy. Inishbofin is a special area of conservation and a special area of protection. The island is a breeding area for many species of birds. The rarest or most threatened species breeding on the island at present are the Corncrake. It is estimated that Inishbofin was inhabited as far back as 8000-4000 B.C
per adult from
What's included :
- Each bike comes with helmet and bicycle route map
What's excluded :
- Full day self-guided cycling on magical Inishbofin Island, Connemara coast to experience island life and visit ancient sites on the spectacular Wild Atlantic Way. 3 E-Bikes available. Available all year round
Departure Point :Inishbofin Bike Hire, Fawnmore, Inishbofin, Co. Galway, Ireland
Departure Time :9/2/2019 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- E-Bikes are only for hire to people of 18 years of age and older who weigh less than 110kgs/240lbs.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.