E-fat Bike Pipa
Our Fat Bikes feature a 500W engine driven on the rear wheel, works with pedal swivel, 4.0-wide tires provide pedaling on any terrain, including smooth sands with no effort.
Without a doubt the most ecological tour of Pipa, without any CO2 emission, no noise and in all safety.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
Leaving Pipa along the path of the cliffs in the direction of the south coast, passing by the viewpoint of Chapadao, cyclists pedal all the time overlooking the sea. Depending on the tide we pedal on the beach or over the cliff 7km to Sibaúma, where it is inevitable a bath in the encounter of the Catu River with the sea and its beautiful natural pools. The best option for the return will be indicated by the guide.
Duration: 02 h - Distance: 14 Km - Departures: Morning and afternoon - Includes: e-fat bike, bike guide, helmet, gloves, water - What to bring: Lightweight clothes, slippers and sunscreen - Difficulty level: Easy (minimum required Physical condition)
Our Fat Bikes feature a 500W engine driven on the rear wheel, works with pedal swivel, 4.0-wide tires provide pedaling on any terrain, including smooth sands with no effort. Without a doubt the most ecological tour of Pipa, without any CO2 emission, no noise and in all safety.
Departure Point :R. das Pedrinhas, 10, Tibau do Sul - RN, 59178-000, Brazil
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.