E-Ticket Combo: Skywalk X on Macau Tower
First come first service for walkers' request per day. You will collect a skywalk ticket at: AJ Hackett Macau Tower Limited, Level T2, Adventure Zone, Macau Tower. You can choose from options as shown below.
(1) Option of "Skywalk starting at 1100am":
Skywalk starting at 1100am and amission of Macau Tower are included.
(2) Option of "Skywalk starting at 1100am + round trip ferry tickets from Hong Kong":
You will receive round trip E-Ticket from Hong Kong Island to Macau by TurboJet transfer. The schedule ferry time is 08:45 to Macau, and return at 17:00. However it is an open ticket. For your return ride, you can leave from Macau at any time available until midnight.
per adult from
What's included :
- Skywalk X on Macau Tower, starting at 1100am
- Exclusive T-shirt of Skywalk
- E-Certificate from AJ Hackett
- AJ Hackett International Membership Card
- Skywalk Photos
- F&B discounts at Macau Tower.
- Free admission of Macau Tower
- The ticket can only be collected when the credit card holder and passport holder is the same person.
- The local travel agent will ask you to take photo of your passport page and send it by email.
- You can buy ticket for family, but you need to travel with them to Macau.
- In case the credit card holder will not take this tour, you can not collect a ticket and nor refund.
- Fraudulent use of credit card will be reported to police immediately according to law.
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Tour guide service
- Visit: AJ Hackett Macau Tower, Level T2, Adventure Zone, Macau Tower, Macau China
Skywalk X, a thrilling walking tour around the outer rim. It is an adventure that takes your hair raising and tests your nerve. You will walk around the outer perimeter that encircles Macau Tower, 233m/764 feet above the ground, with only a harness on. You can walk or run, swing and jump, hang over the edge outside the tower...A life-time memory to be cherish with your friends and families.
Duration: 20 minutes
Visit: Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Centre, South Bay New Reclamation Area, Macau China
The views you get from the tower is incredible. It offers you a different vision of the entire city. Gaze out over to Cotai Strip, look for Macau's landmarks and historical sites from its 223m Observation Deck.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Departure Point :AJ Hackett Macau Tower, Level T2, Adventure Zone, Macau Tower, Macau China
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The voucher with a bar code from Viator is not the admission ticket of skywalk. There is a separate redemption voucher with QR code that you need to collect from local tour supplier. You can use a mobile device to download the QR Code image(s) offered by local tour supplier, then redeem a skywalk ticket at AJ Hackett Ticketing Counter on Macau Tower directly. Because the number of skywalk per day is limited, highly recommend you to purchase in advance and skip the line buying tickets on site.
- To collect a skywalk ticket at AJ Hackett Ticketing Counter, please present: (1) Credit Card used; (2) Passport of the Credit Card holder. The ticket can only be collected when the credit card holder and passport holder is the same person. In case the passport holder does not show up with credit card used, you can not redeem your ticket. It means that you need to use your own credit card to buy ticket, show your passport to redeem it.
- After check-in at AJ Hackett Ticketing Counter, your actual activity time will be completed in 2 hours. Please note the activity time can be affected by several factors including weather, equipment maintenance or safety protocols.
- Walkers need to be able to fit into the harnesses to participate as long as their weight does not exceed 140kg. Participants must inform Skywalk staff of high blood pressure, heart conditions, diabetes, pregnancy, epilepsy, dislocations, neurological disorders, vertigo or any other medical conditions they may have.
- Recommended minimum age to walk is 3 years of age. Parental/Guardian authorization is necessary for children under 18 years old. Parent or Legal guardian must be present at AJ Hackett Macau Tower ticketing counter, with the child under 18 years old, to sign the waiver form on their behalf.
- All redemption vouchers are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and void if altered. QR Code cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged for other tickets once it is used. Highly recommend all customers to book 24 hours before your visit. These rates shown here are only available online. The prices onsite will be higher. To prevent fraudulent bookings, the tour operator will reject request of sending a skywalk ticket or a redemption voucher to you.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.