E-Ticket: Hong Kong to Venetian Macao by Round Trip Ferry Transfer
The Taipa Ferry Terminal in Macau is used to enable easy access from Hong Kong to The Venetian Macao in Cotai. For your E-ticket, there is a separate ticket with QR code that you need to receive from local tour supplier. Please use the QR Code image downloaded by your cellphone, easily gain access at the ferry terminal 30 minutes prior to the departure time.
per adult from
1 hour 10 minutes
What's included :
- Round trip ferry transfers between Hong Kong and Taipa Ferry Terminal
What's excluded :
- All meals and drinks
- Taxi fare between ferry terminal and your hotel in Hong Kong
- Taxi fare between Taipa Ferry Terminal and Venetian Macao (You will take free shuttle bus instead)
- Tour guide service
- The Taipa Ferry Terminal in Macau is used to enable easy access from Hong Kong to The Venetian Macao in Cotai. This E-ticket is inclusive of round trips ferry ticket between Hong Kong and Taipa Ferry Terminal, Macau.
Venetian Macao is the largest single structure hotel building in Asia. Try your luck at the gambling table. Spend your time in upscale retail shops offering a wide variety of fashion, beauty and accessories. Or treat yourself to taste a variety of international cuisine. You will have flexible choices from Portugal’s Michelin-starred Guincho a Galera Restaurant, known for its “Favourite Portuguese dishes in Macau that you will not find in Portugal”, to local street food vendors selling Portuguese egg tart, Mashed potatoes, Egg Rolls, Serradura, Prawn tartar, seafood rice, and more.
In Macau, outside the Terminal public transport (buses and taxis) stops and free shuttle buses of hotels and gaming venues are accessible. Free hotel shuttle buses transfer passengers between Taipa Ferry Terminal and Venetian Macao Resort in every 15 minutes round trip from 09:00 to 24:00.
- Important Notice -
(1) Ticket Issue Time
For urgent booking, tickets will be issued within 24 hours after reservation.
For early bird booking, tickets will be issued 30 days prior of travel date.
(2) Travel Date
Choose the option of "Same Day Return", or choose "Next Day Return". You can aslo inform your preferred return date and ferry time on reservation. Return date must be within 40 days of the 1st ferry departure date.
(3) Hong Kong's ferry terminals
Please inform your hotel name and hotel address in Hong Kong upon reservation. Please the local travel agent needs to figure out which ferry terminal that you should go:
Sheung Wan Ferry Terminal (Hong Kong Island)
Address: 3/F Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road Central, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong Island
Tsim Sha Tsui Ferry Terminal (Kowloon)
Address: China Hong Kong City, 33 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong (1/F Departure Hall / 2/F Arrival Hall)
(4) Macau's ferry terminals
There are 2 ferry terminals in Macau. In Macau, free hotel shuttle buses transfer passengers between Taipa / Maritime Ferry Terminal and Venetian Macao Resort in every 15 minutes round trip from 09:00 to 24:00. So the local travel agent will buy tickets depending on the ferry time you choose. Please check clearly which terminal you should go for a return ride.
Macau Maritime Ferry Terminal (Macau Island)
Address: Largo do Terminal Marítimo, Macau
Taipa Ferry Terminal (Taipa, Macau)
Address: Estrada de Pac On,
When you wait for free shuttle bus at Venetian Macao, please kindly check which ferry terminal that you should go first. Then wait for the bus to go to correct ferry terminal.
Departure Point :1: China Ferry Terminal, 33 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
2: Hong Kong Macau Ferry, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The QR code for your ferry ticket is not the same voucher from Viator that you will present on the day of the activity. There is a separate ticket with square QR code that you need to receive from local tour supplier. Please download the QR Code image(s) on your E-ticket(s) to your mobile phone, or print the E-ticket in advance.
- Early Bird Booking: Ferry ticket will be issued 30 days prior of travel date. Last Minute Booking: Tickets will be issued within 24 hours after reservation. No cancellation, refund or reschedule will be allowed once booking is confirmed. No refund or exchange of tickets will be offered to passenger who delayed to board the vessel.
- According to ticketing policy of "Cotai Water Jet" and "TurboJet" , children aged 1 or above must travel with valid turbojet ticket. Proof of identity maybe required at the time of boarding.
- Macau visa is not included. Please search "Corpo de Polícia de Segurança Pública" on Internet to check if you need a visa for Macau before you buy a ticket.
- Passenger should allow enough time for immigration and custom clearance. Proof of identity maybe required at the time of boarding. Please present the QR code to gain access at the ferry terminal 30 minutes prior to the departure time. No refund or exchange of tickets will be offered to passenger who delayed to board the vessel. No cancellation, refund or reschedule will be allowed once booking is confirmed.
- If you have not received an E-ticket by email from local tour supplier, please check the JUNK email box first, or use the contact number shown on your Viator Voucher 48 hours before you fly to Hong Kong. The local tour operator in Hong Kong will resend the E-ticket immediately and ask you to confirm receiving your E-ticket sucessfully.
- The E-ticket will be sent to the customer by email only when the credit card holder and passport holder is the same person. The local travel agent will ask you to take photo of your passport page and send it by email. This means that you can buy ticket for family, but you need to travel with them to Hong Kong. In case the credit card holder will not take this tour, you can not collect a ticket and there will be no refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.