Each day a new experience, a new Himachal (Unconventional/Adventurous)
Our USP is in the way we view USP. To us USP is not Unique Selling Proposition, to us USP is all about being a ‘Unique Service Provider’, because we believe traveling uniquely is true traveling.
EACH DAY A NEW EXPERIENCE A NEW HIMACHAL
ETU helps you transcend traditional boundaries and provides a travel experience that’s a perfect blend of rusticity, offbeat experience, urban Himachal, and unconventional activities that makes one a traveler, not a tourist.
per adult from
3 to 7 days
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- activities like paragliding, boating, zorbing , rock climbing
- ETU helps you transcend traditional boundaries and provides a travel experience that’s a perfect blend of rusticity, offbeat experience, urban Himachal, and unconventional activities that makes one a traveler, not a tourist.
Each Day a New Experience, a New Himachal (Our Itinerary)
Irrespective of the number of days you spend in Himachal, your experience is going to be simply fantastic. The best part, ‘You can Always Customize your Himachal Trip to suit your taste’. Exploring Himalayas very own Himachal just can’t get any better!
• Duration: 3 Days
• Dates: NA
• Price: NA
• Start Location: Pathankot railway station
• End Location: Same as above
• Min Group Size: 2
• Max Group Size: 14
• Places covered: Chamba – Dalhosuie- Jot- Dharmshala-Mcloadgunj- Kangra
• Age criteria- 15 to 55 year old
• Style: Open
Day 1: Arrive in Pathankot- Dalhousie, Khajjiar , Unexplored places
Day 2: Hike/Trek (Dainkund- Jot), ETU Homestay- Bonfire-BBQ- Live Music/karaoke
Day 3: Riverside- Swimming, fishing, Kayaking , Live cooking
Day 4: Drop Off
Day 1 (Pick Up from Pathankot Railway station.)
The Lively and Exotic Himachal
As the name suggests, this day is meant to explore the exotic locations of Himachal Pradesh. The beauty of Himachal exists in its landscape that’s comparable to none, and its waterfalls, the mighty ever flowing rivers, gigantic dams, temples that are architectural delight and the valleys that hold nature’s truest beauty in its purest form!
Start our trip with a visit to the renowned ‘Mukteshwar Temple’. This temple stands tall at the hill top and is a landmark around the city. Carved out of a hill during the time of Mahabharata, the temple and surrounding caves are an architectural delight. After spending some time here we will head towards Ranjit Sagar Dam. This dam is the largest hydroelectric dam in the state of Punjab/Himachal Pradesh.
Post visiting Ranjit Sagar Dam we will go to one of the most beautiful and unexplored places called ‘Anan Waterfall’. The temple is located right next to a gorgeous hundred feet high waterfall.
We will check in around noon at Arpana or Forest Department resort/Guest House in Dalhousie.
After Lunch we will go to Khajjiar which is also referred as mini Switzerland as it is located 6500 ft. above sea level and is surrounded by meadows, forests, and mountains. Later in the evening we will head back to Dalhousie. Dalhousie offers an excellent ambience to relax and spend time with family and friends. And Yes, you can indulge in Shopping too!
Some of the activities you could in these places are
The Adventurous and Rustic/Rural Himachal
A fun-filled day involving trekking. After having breakfast we will head to Dainkund to start our trek. No trail around Dalhousie and Khajjiar affords such majestic views of the Himalayas throughout the journey. Jot and Dainkund are linked via a 7 kilometre ridge that undulates between an elevation of 2450 and 2750 metres above sea level. Walking along this ridge provides unparalleled views of Pir Panjal and the Middle Himalayas. This trek (moderate) will approximately take around 5 to 6 hours to complete. Once you are in Jot our driver will pick you and take you to ETU homestay for the evening.
During evening we will check-in at ETU’s very own homestay set amidst picturesque location. The homestay surrounded by jungle and close to Hamachi village will provide you authentic Himachal experience. Here we will organize several fun games, both indoor and outdoor, as well as cook some delicious meal in most primitive way! Yes, we will use wood as fuel and stove made up of clay. And yes, not to forget the clay utensils which adds distinct flavor to the food!
Also arrangements will be made for bonfire, delicious BBQ, and yes some music by our in-house artists.
The Riverside Himachal
Have you ever experienced full body mud pack? If not, you can definitely try it on this day. It’s not just refreshing but is also known to have certain therapeutic properties.
Also, have you ever swam in river’s safe spots and what about fishing, as well as cooking the fish you caught by the river side? If you haven’t done these, then the best time to do them is NOW..! We promise these experiences will truly provide a Wow experience.
The Riverside Himachal is planned to include many unconventional activities like Meditation near the calmly flowing river, relaxing in the floating beds, calm rafting, and bathing in fresh water while our in-house cook prepares lip smacking delicacies!
Let us know your requirement and we will provide you a Customized Experience that suits your needs.
Departure Point :1: Pathankot, Punjab 145001, India
3: Kangra, Himachal Pradesh 176001, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- not recommended for people age above 55 yrs
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.