Eagle Stone Horseback Riding
This is a special trip because it connects you with an unmissable postcard of Patagonia such as Piedra del Águila and its landscapes. It is also a cultural trip accompanied by native guides and their nice stories.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Piedra del Aguila
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piedra del Aguila, Futaleufu Chile
Our Gua, a local gaucho, will be in charge of taking you to the impressive Stone of the Eagle, climbing for almost an hour, to see the amazing landscapes of Rivers, Valleys and Mountains.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Rio Espolon, Futaleufu Chile
On the way to the Tour we will pass through the beautiful Espolón River, and from the top of the stone, we will have a complete view of the river and its formations.
Departure Point :W-915 455, Futaleufu, Futaleufú, Los Lagos, Chile
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.