Eagles Nest Private Tour in Mercedes V-Class for up to 6 pax
• We use only newest Mercedes V-Class Minivan 2018 (e.g. V250d 4Matic long wheelbase max. 6 passenger).
• Leather seats and rear climate control.
• Professional drivers speaking all english (or other language on request) and are locally knowledgeable.
• Child seat can be provided on request.
Tour starts in the city area of Munich at the address you are staying at. Our Chauffeur will take you in around 2 hours through the beautiful landscape of Bavaria to the "Eagles Nest" (now known as the "Kehlsteinhaus") and will be there at your disposal to take you after visiting the Eagles Nest to the NS Documentation Center Obersalzberg which is closeby or to a beautiful bavarian restaurant in the area to have an authentic bavarian lunch/dinner. Of course we can take you to Salzburg (Austria) as well which is close by before driving back to the city of Munich.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - The Eagle's Nest
- Entry/Admission - Dokumentationszentrum Obersalzberg
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Eagle's Nest, dokumentatIon Obersalzberg, 83471 Berchtesgaden, Bavaria Germany
agle’s Nest Germany is also known as Kehlsteinhaus, it is located above the town of Berchtesgaden, nestled in the Bavarian Alps. It is often said it was a birthday gift to Adolf Hitler, but was only visited by him 14 times. This once building exclusive to only the Nazi Party now sits as a restaurant, museum, incredible hiking and viewing area.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dokumentationszentrum Obersalzberg, Salzbergstr. 41, 83471 Berchtesgaden, Bavaria Germany
Dokumentation Obersalzberg, or Obersalzberg Documentation Centre, is a historical place of remembrance and guided learning conceptualised by the German Institute of Contemporary History on behalf of the Free State of Bavaria, which offers the opportunity to study and reflect on the history of Obersalzberg as well as Nazi Germany. Its permanent exhibition is accompanied by varying special exhibitions, lectures and events as well as workshops.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Konigssee, 83471 Schoenau am Koenigssee, Bavaria Germany
Lake Königssee (or Königsee) lies just a couple of miles south of the town of Berchtesgaden and is Germany's deepest and cleanest lake.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Salzburg, Salzburg, Austrian Alps
Palaces, parks, museums, churches and nature – the beauty of Salzburg lies in its many different faces. Immerse yourself in the city’s rich history and countless personal stories, as you get to know this internationally acclaimed World Heritage-listed city from its most charming, historical and cultural side!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you do not find your hotel or address listed then please provide it us.Airports
- Munich Airport, Nordallee 25, 85356 Hallbergmoos, Bavaria Germany
- Munich International Airport, Nordallee 25, 85356 München-Flughafen, Germany
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.