Early Bird Similan Islands Snorkel Tour by Siam Adventure World from Phuket
Join the early bird version of the Similan Islands tour with Siam Adventure World and experience 4 out of 11 islands in the archipelago. Snorkel in crystal clear water and relax at powdery white sand beaches including a cozy pickup service from your hotel in Phuket and a departure by speed boat directly from Phuket Yacht Haven Marina.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water, soft drinks, coffee, tea & fresh fruits
- Picnic lunch box
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English and German speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Siam Adventure World - Private Tours, 63/302 Moo 2, Thepkasattri Road, Kohkeaw Muang Royal Marina Phuket, Koh Kaew, Phuket Town, Phuket 83000 Thailand
Get up early so you don't miss the pickup service at 5am from your hotel lobby in Phuket. Get driven by minivan to Phuket Yacht Haven Marina where you will meet the lovely boat crew of Siam Adventure World. Get safety instructions and pick out your snorkeling gear after you have meet your friendly guide. Take a speed boat ride to the beautiful Similan Islands in less than 90 minutes with 30 limited seats so you never feel crowded.
Make the first stop at Donald Duck Bay, which is the perfect spot for both beginner and experienced snorkelers. The most recognisable feature of Koh Similan No. 8 are the huge boulders that scatter the western and southern shores of the island. You can hike through the jungle and explore various viewpoints on the island.
Then make your way to the waters of Christmas Point at Koh Bangu, the Island No. 9. It's the northern most island and has one of the best snorkeling spots for varied fish life on it’s eastern side, a arch of reef called 'Breakfast Bend' laden with sea fans, staghorns growths and coral outcrops.
Enjoy a picnic lunch on Koh Miang, the Island No. 4, with large white powdered beaches and beautiful forests. It is also the center of the Similan Islands and accommodates the park ranger facilities. Spend some time at the beach with clear waters and explore the underwater world with healthy coral and plentiful fish. There is also a fantastic nature trail up the highest mountain of the Mu Ko National Park.
Depending on the tides, make a last snorkel stop at Island No. 5, a small island with the 'Garden of Eels', or at Island No. 7, Koh Hin Pousar which is famous for the Elephant head shaped rock. Then it's time to return to the pier in Phuket where the driver will take you safely back to the hotel.
Please note that the Similan Islands National Park is officially opened to the public from 15th October until 15th May.
• 05:15 - 06:15: Hotel pickup in Phuket
• 06:15 - 07:30: Transfer to Yacht Haven pier and check in with the • staff
• 07:30 - 08:00: Depart from Yacht Haven pier
• 08:00 - 09:30: Heading to Similan Island
• 09:30 - 11:00: Exploring the view point and relaxing on the beach at Koh 8
• 11:00 - 11:45: Snorkeling at Koh 9
• 11:45 - 13:30: Enjoying lunch on board and relaxing at Koh 4
• 13:30 - 14:45: Snorkeling at Koh 5 or Koh 7 (depend on the weather)
• 14:15 - 16:00: Cruise back to the pier
• 16:00 - 16:30: Transfer back to the hotel
Duration: 9 hours
Stop At: Phuket Yacht Haven Marina, 141/2 Moo 2 Tambol Maikhao Tambon Mai Khao, Amphoe Thalang, Chang Wat Phuket 83110, Thailand
Meet at Phuket Yacht Haven Marina at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Similan Islands National Park, 50 kilometers from Khao Lak, Phang Nga Province Thailand
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Similan Islands, Phang Nga Thailand
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Phuket Yacht Haven Marina, 141/2 Moo 2 Tambol Maikhao Tambon Mai Khao, Amphoe Thalang, Chang Wat Phuket 83110, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Get picked up from your hotel in Phuket located near the main road. If you are staying on the hill or at a private villa or airbnb, you have to come to a nearby hotel. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.Pickup times for each zone:• Ao Por: 05:30 - 05:45• Bangtao Beach: 05:40 - 06:00• Chalong Beach: 05:30 - 05:45• Kalim Beach: 05:30 - 05:45• Kamala Beach: 05:45 - 06:00• Karon Beach: 05:15 - 05:30• Kata Beach: 05:15 - 05:30• Layan Beach: 05:30 - 05:45• Maikhao Beach: 05:30 - 05:45• Naiharn Beach: 05:30 - 05:45• Naithon Beach: 05:30 - 05:45• Naiyang Beach: 05:40 - 06:00• Panwa Beach: 05:40 - 06:00• Patong Beach: 05:30 - 05:45• Phuket Airport Area: 05:40 - 06:00• Phuket Town: 06:00 - 06:15• Rawai Beach: 05:30 - 05:45• Surin Beach: 05:45 - 06:00• Thalang: 05:45 - 06:00• Tri Trang Beach: 05:30 - 05:45
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour!
- To be able to board the speed boat at the pier, it is essential that you send us a copy of the passport ID page (the one with your photo, your date of birth, etc.) for each traveller before the trip starts. Otherwise you have to bring the passport or a copy of the passport for each traveller on the trip itself.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are awarded with the Amazing Thailand SHA certificate that confirms the readiness of suppliers to provide safe services for the return of tourism post-COVID-19. We have undergone a strict inspection of health measures by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.