Early Morning Half Day Mini Safari To Nairobi National Park
The park is located 15 minutes from downtown city center of City. It was established in 1945 as the first National Park in Kenya. It is 44 square miles in size and much to everyone's surprise, all the wildlife are free ranging. Within the Nairobi National Park's 117 square kilometers, there are over 80 species of mammals and more bird species than can be found in the whole of the British Isles.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport in a proper safari vehicle with a pop up roof for easy game viewing.
- Pickup and drop off to your hotel within Nairobi CBD.
- A professional English speaking guide/driver.
- Bottled drinking water.
- Our assistance at any point.
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi National Park
What's excluded :
- Beverages E.g sodas
- Pickup and drop off to the airport at 20 USD.
- Tips (Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nairobi National Park, Langata Road, Nairobi Kenya
You will be picked up at your hotel or residency within Nairobi CBD at 6:00 am by our professional guide/driver and start the drive to the Nairobi National park through the main gate for a half day game drive. Your guide will be aiming to show you as much variety of animals as possible and beautiful birds. If you're lucky, you may spot the rhinos grazing and lions feasting on their night hunt.We use a proper safari van with a pop up roof for easier game viewing and not a small saloon car.
At around 12:30 am, you will depart the park and be brought back to your hotel or residency within Nairobi CBD.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from Apartments, Villas, home stays within the radius.If your hotel is not covered, kindly contact us and we are happy to help.Airports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.