Early Morning Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour with Entrance fees from Delhi
Destination to Visit :- Agra.
• Duration and Starting Time:- Start from Delhi at 0230 Hrs. 1 Day Agra Trip
• Pickup Point :- Airport / Hotel Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida
• Attraction :- Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, It Mad ud-Daulah, Mehtab Bagh
• End of The Trip :- Back to Airport / Hotel Delhi / Gurgaon.
Agra is the most popular destination of India. This tour for people those coming in Delhi for short time and wanted to visit Taj Mahal. start from Delhi in morning and evening back to Delhi. Agra is house of three UNESCO’s world heritage site. It’s a must visit tourist destination. you will visit Taj Mahal, Agra fort, It Mad -ud Daulah,Taj Mahal from Mehtab Bagh and explore some local arts and handicrafts.
• Visit two of India's UNESCO World Heritage-listed sites: the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort
• These private vehicles can accommodate up to 5 passengers. 1-2 passengers in Small Car like Toyota Etios or Swift Dzire and 3-5 passengers in Toyota Innova Car.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transport for round trip of Agra from Delhi along with sightseeing of Agra as per program
- Entrances of the monuments
- Hotel pick up and drop off in Delhi
- Local guide
- Buffet Lunch at local restaurant in Agra
- Fuel charges, Toll Tax's and Parking of the transport
- Mineral water in the car
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
What's excluded :
- Gratitude (Tip to the Driver and guide)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
02:30 AM Pickup from Delhi
Our driver will pick up you from your place and he will straight drive to Agra by Express way.
05:30 AM Visit at Taj Mahal
Taj Mahal was built by Emperor Shah Jahan in the love of her wife mumtaz mahal. A beautiful building to visit explore for 02 hours long with tour guide and deep history of the monument.
09:30 PM Agra Fort
Agra Fort will be the next milestone. This gargantuan fort is built by Emperor Akbar, this is made up of red sandstones at one of either side of River Yamuna.
11:30 PM Itmad Ud-Daulah
Baby Taj is the tomb of Etmad-Ud-Daula (father-in-law of Jahangir), commissioned by Nur Jahan (wife of Jahangir).
12:30 PM Buffet Lunch at Local restaurant
Have a lunch in Agra's famous restaurant taste some amazing delicacies food.
01:30 PM Visit Mehtab Bagh - Back view of Taj Mahal
Mehtab Bagh Exploring the back side of a Taj Mahal. Here you will see the magnificent reflection of Taj Mahal over the river
03:00 PM Back to Delhi.
Our driver will drop you at your respective hotel/Airport.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel, Airport in Delhi, Noida, FaridabadAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Taj Mahal remain closed on every friday
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.