East Coast and Sharjah Day Tour from Dubai
Enjoy a full day 8 hour to the northern emirate of Fujairah enclaved between the rugged Hajjar Mountain and Hatta. During the tour you pass through Emirate of Sharjah, coastal town of Dibba and Kalba township. The serenity of this fertile land with farm produces, oldest settlements, fishing villages make the East coast tour more special when compared to the other cosmopolitan Emirates of UAE. Lunch at own expense, guest will have an option to use the beach at the hotels if the lunch is booked.
Pick up by 09.00 am and drop off back to your hotel in Dubai by 17.00 hrs
Tour will be done on exclusive basis
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Our East Coast day tour start from your hotel in Dubai city by 09.00 am performed by a professional tourist guide in a private vehicle. Enroute to Fujairah we pass through the cultural capital Emirate of Sharjah. The hustle and bustle of the cosmopolitan cities are left behind on trail as you will observe a completely different scenary on your journey to the northern tip of UAE.
The trip offers many different landscapes to see including Indian Ocean, Hajjar Mountains, Forts and Farmlands. Our tour continues through the picturesque view of high sky scraping mountains on one side and lovely sandy beaches and desert land on the other, to arrive at a place called Masafi famous for its mineral water bottling unit. Discover the oldest mosque in the region – the Bidaya mosque situated in a small village of Fujairah. Stroll inside the ruins of the Ottoman mosque dated back to the 15th century and see the two watch guard towers stand protecting the mosque and the village. Next you can see the Fujairah fort which is standalone over the rocky mountains beside the date palm oasis.
Drive through Khorfakkan port and beach area. We shall take a stop at the Friday market, which is famous for pottery, carpets and local produces.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Dubai cruise Terminal Port
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "Your safety is our top priority". We are concerned and as a responsible tour operator we have implemented all the requirements as per the regulations and guidelines by Dubai Tourism and UAE government Covid-19 Control Centre to ensure that you remain safe.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.