East Lake Trail and Morro da Coroa with photo session
I am Jucilene, Advertising, Tourism Guide accredited by the Ministry of Tourism and Adventure Tourism Conductor.
I love being in touch with nature and exploring new places.
We will have a unique experience until the charming Lagoinha do Leste beach.
We will walk and discover the most beautiful and untouchable place on the island of Magic. We will visit Morro da Coroa, the famous Surfer stone and the untouchable beach of Lagoinha do Leste.
During the experience I will take professional photos and are included in the tour, the photos will be sent at the end of the day.
Groups of up to 8 people.
Visit my Instagram and be enchanted by the beauties of the South of the Island @guiajuci_ecotrilha
Contact: (48) 99635.5145
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional photos are included in the tour and will be sent at the end of the day.
- Tourism Guide accredited by the Ministry of Tourism and Adventure Tourism Driver
- SPOT X - Gps Bidirectional Satellite Tracker
- First aid kit
What's excluded :
We will have a unique experience until the charming Lagoinha do Leste beach. We will climb the trail from Pântano do Sul to Morro da Coroa, in a course of approximately 1h30, with moderate difficulty. Arriving at the top of the trail, we will go straight to Morro da Coroa, which is over 400 meters high, with a unique and spectacular view to contemplate the beautiful landscape that nature can provide us.
We will stop for professional photos on the famous surfer rock and then we will go down Morro da Coroa to Lagoinha do Leste beach, where nature and native beauty reign in that place.
During the tour I will take several professional photos to record this incredible experience. Photos will be sent at the end of the day and are included in the tour.
The sea at Lagoinha do Leste has good waves and is preferred by surfers, but you need to be very careful, as it is a dangerous sea for swimming. There is also a lagoon that gives the name Lagoinha beach and perfect for a refreshing bath.
At the end of the tour, we will return by the trail of Pântano do Sul that lasts approximately 1 hour, with moderate difficulty.
Groups maximum 8 people.
• Morro da Coroa, Regiao Sul de Florianopolis entre Pantano do sul e Matadeiro, Florianopolis, State of Santa Catarina Brazil
• Lagoinha do Leste, Between Pantano do Sul and Matadeiro, Florianopolis, State of Santa Catarina Brazil
Departure Point :Igreja São Pedro, R. Abelardo Otacílio Gomes - Pântano do Sul, Florianópolis - SC, 88067-100, Brazil
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age of 10 years for participants
- Maximum age of 60 for participants
- Not recommended for people with knee problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.